Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Simplicity....

Success is always simple. Rather it comes to those who can keep it simple. Aggression though can be used to intimidate one's opponents, can seldom win them over. And... things get tricky when your only opponent is yourself.
Why am I writing this... you may ask... well... it is primarily because... I have just realized that I live and work in a hostile environment... and all of these hostilities seem so... only because I tend to view it that way.
Hence... there is a need to keep it simple... simple to solve the tough problems that lay ahead!
Being simple... also makes one humble... and humility is priceless when you are challenged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***

All this definitely does sound good... but what do I do if sarcasm and aggression are qualities that come naturally to me. And... from the pedestal where I stand now... I look around only to find fools. People whose sorry existence... ashames me, and it hurts to see that they simply fail to see the big picture.
Having made such a strong statement... I must add that although you may be convinced that I referring to real people around me... that is infact not the case. And... any such link if found should be deemed as a mere coincidence and nothing more. I say this... despite the fact that the conspiracy theorist in me... would always goad you to believe otherwise!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

when life is so complicated around you it's tough to keep it all simple....

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ankit said...

"but what do I do if sarcasm and aggression are qualities that come naturally to me"

Then let rest of your worries go to hell.... staying your normal self is the biggest virtue :)

2:13 AM  
Blogger Neets said...

:D God! could relate to that. i am in a personal journey trying to control my emotions at office. today went well.
I can only wish you all the best. But there is nothing like the relief you get in just being your self. but we cant do that everytime now can we?

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home