Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am stuck...

Have you ever tried to squeeze your way through a drain pipe and got stuck
in the process!?


If you have or haven't thats none of my concern... nevertheless thats precisely the way I feel now. Hence this attempt to dust up my blog and put something herein... for the sake of those who browse by... accidentally ofcourse!

And for those of you who actually do take the pains to type out the URL and come see me... or have been smart enough to add my space in their list of 'favourites' (I worship Microsoft) I have made the concious call to go public with my blog!!!

Ok... I do know that all ball blogs are public... but now I am going to advertise it... no... I am not going to pay for it... my blogging survives on generous internet time donated by my employer... a large transnational organization who pays for my creativity with more than what its worth! I shall be publicizing this blog on a sister initiative of this place that runs my blog. The smart few of you reading this know what I am talking about.

For the rest who can't... I am not in the business of helping you understand... so please excuse me!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem very angry with the world. Any particular reason??

3:14 PM  
Blogger vekspace said...

None... other than the fact that I am stuck! :)

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home