Friday, June 23, 2006

Ok... I am lazy.... so what?

There is a strange feeling of regret when I look at my blog... or anything else that I am an occasionally visitor of. I dream of all the possibilities that could have come true... and I take a sigh... not really... but is that random question that comes up... so what?

Anyways... later in the day I shall be taking my first train journey in over an year now. The very thought makes me feel how alien I have become. In defence all I can say is that... I get a mere 15 days off in an year... so why should I waste a whole day getting to the place I want to go... if I can afford a flight and get there within a couple of hours.

---

Also... I read somewhere that there is no word called anyways in the English language. This was written by some reporter quoting a grumpy teacher of the language somewhere in England... who apparently was so appalled by the plight of the language in this age... that well... I am not sure what happened next...

Anyways... the word anyways... still continues to be one of my favourites... and to hell with the language.... as long as people who need to communicate with me... understand what I have to say... I don't give a damn!

---


So... I am lazy... so what? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home