Monday, June 26, 2006

Music while at work...

This is perhaps the smartest thing I have done at work... to get a set of headphones and listen to music gifted by Di. Whenever I do that... I do manage to cocoon myself from the rest of the world... to such an extent... that I don't even realize it when some walks into my cube. Fortunately... this new habit hasn't caused me to miss any of the rare telephone calls that I get!

---

A note blogging... frequency of blogging is proportional to one or more of the following:

1. free time
2. loneliness
3. too much to say and too less a time to say all of it.
4....

this is a work in progress... and shall be update as per my convenience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interestingggggggg

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home