Thursday, December 29, 2005

'Tis that time of the year again...

It is that time of the year again... a time ripe for making resolutions... ok sorry to sound cliched... and I know my spelling sucks... but this is the best i can do rite now.

Only one major resolution for the year ahead... keep a low profile... don't speak unless spoken to... or speak only if there is a specific tangible benefit attached to my speaking.

This resolution is aimed at me learning to find happiness on my own... without me having to depend on others to reach there. Knowing me as I exist as of now... that it is going to be particularly tough... but as they say where there is a will there is always a way... cliche again... but who cares!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. cool resolution... but i hope u r aware of the drawbacks, mite loose out on ur social skills.....

All The best and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home