Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Like I care!?

I like the sound of those words... perhaps it is totally false... but it gives a notion of power. Not to be worried or concerned about something is an indication that thing cannot assert its power over me... and that makes me feel powerful. To be free again... is a sign of empowerment!

"Grow up, you foool! You cannot become powerful by shutting yourself off from the rest of the world" the loud voice screamed at me.

I looked around my cube... not to find anyone... "So it is you again!?" I whispered in contempt... "How I hate this voice"... I muttered under my breath.

"You cannot free yourself from me... You hear!" the voice screamed again!

"Yeah... yeah.... you say that all the time. But you never mean it!" now it was my turn to scream.

And then... it began to rain... I couldn't believe this... it was actually raining in my cube.... I stepped out of my cube to the still dry Street H... and walked out of the building... wondering... "Like I care!?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what you're saying is...


you're a schizo ;-)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home