Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Power of Bloggin

The last few months has been quite "happening" in the Indian Blogosphere! I am sorry I cannot at this time come up with a better word. This post... is different from any of my previous posts... primarily because I am not thinking while I am typing this. It is all free flow!!!

Ok... coming back to the Indian Blogosphere... if such a thing does exist... in my opinion it doesn't... well we may have a few thousand regular bloggers.... or people who claim to or actually maintain a blog... but... anyways... I did check up Mr.Sabnis' blog... and my instant reaction was... the fellow has bad taste!!!

I do understand that today... the issue has been blown out of all proportions... IIPM students doing a dharna outside IBM... I mean... "HELLO!!!!" what has this world come to... ok... if this piece of information is gibberish... I hope it is... anyways... the point I wanna make is that... hmmm... "freedom of speech" comes with a lot of responsibility... and most folks who tout themselves as champions of the same, have no clue whatsoever what they are talking about. We live in a messy world... where shit happens all the time... and its ok!

Oh... and here's the MOW (short for Message of the Week). I would be starting off a new blog very soon. It is going to be a sort of political commentary... and I shall post a URL here as soon as it is up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home