Saturday, January 29, 2005

Addicted!

I find myself truly and absolutely addicted to the Internet... and recently had a bad taste of could happen if I am deprived access!

Due to a technical fault, system adminstrators at work were unable to hook us up to the Internet for two whole days. And... as that happened I came to realize that how totally dependent I am on the Internet.

Day One was really tough... I left work as early as 8:45PM... which really early considering that I usually stay up till 11. And as I did that I rushed straight to a cyber cafe... and even got my girlfriend to sign up on Yahoo... and I came back to my normal self only after we had chatted for two whole hours.

Day Two was reasonably ok... though I felt miserable for I had to postpone a lot of my work due to not being able to using my email! However that didn't turn out to be much of a regret as by late evening we had our mail server back in action! But access in the truest sense of the word was not quite there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home