Monday, January 31, 2005

PiSEA!

Peace In South East Asia... thats the online project I intend to start. Though I have done a bit of thinking and this regard... and even launched a project of the same name at TIG (www.takingitglobal.org), things really didn't take off partly because I lost focus and more importantly because I was lazy.


Anyways... now I wish to restart it... with a primary focus of understanding our relations with our neighbouring countries... and in the process figuring out ways that we can actually maintain peace and our interests as a nation!

You could find details on what I did at the following link...
http://projects.takingitglobal.org/PiSEA
Suggestions and views are most welcome... please use "COMMENTS" for the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ankur said...

cud not open the link specified :-(

2:34 AM  
Blogger vekspace said...

I'm sorry for the broken link. The portal TakingITGlobal is undergoing its routine maintenance... as a result of which several link on its website lead nowhere!

Watch this space... I'll let you know when the link is up and running!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home